SMS - Short Message Service

Free sms, text messages for others to share :.

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Online SMS :.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
.: Hye again!

"Insufficient credit-unable to deliver SMSses.."

This is one of the nightmare i strongly hate it so much.
Important news, info or whatever happens around is critical for me.
No credit means inability to response, to socialize..
Nightmares, nightmares..

My solution?
A very2 long2 time ago, (when i was quite a decent online surfer), i did search for free online web that offers free SMS to other mobile around the globe.

SMS.ac

And right now this page comes in a brand new look- kinda virtual desktop to me, is it?
At the moment my account here is inactive coz i did not submit my mobile number..
Hope it is still active..


:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment