SMS - Short Message Service

Free sms, text messages for others to share :.

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

My first posts :.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008
.: Hye there!

This blog is dedicated to provide mobile users out there with free SMS for various usage. By right, my own mobile is Nokia2300-the default layout for all the SMS i will post here. What i meant is the mobile screen is able to show up to 4 lines of SMS text. unlike other 'modernised' new hybrid mobile, some of the SMSses wouldn't give the same effect of surprises or shocking moment as some of my SMS contains such elements.

By right, my English is MalaysianEnglish, so don't bother about the grammar (though i'll love to hear any comments or you guys correcting my grammar vocabs whatsoever-that is so nice of you).

Well, maybe you guys would like to change or modify anything, and that is not a problem for me. This SMS is not patented (yet) but i don't think by sharing this creative or idea would make me craving for profits. Sharing is loving compromising and above all is caring others. Yeah!

Feel free to submit comments, or maybe you guys can add up my SMS collection here. (and of course i will give credits to you-thanx!) Grab your mobile and start SMS-sing now!

p/s: SMS-sent me something..

:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment