SMS - Short Message Service

Free sms, text messages for others to share :.

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

My HP n my SMS :.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
.: Hye!

My mobile?? i am a big fan of Nokia and SonyE brand. -sigh- but at the moment i even cannot afford one (T,T"). currently i read my SMS with my Nokia 2300. i bought it because my previous mobile is stolen-a fully-customized Nokia 3310 to become one-of-a-kind my own version of Nokia 3315. i have spent more than RM500 for it and then some alien teen stole it.. huhu.. What a wonderful world..

So, to cut it short, most of my messages that i received is viewed in small fonts in Nokia 2300. It has 4 lines to view the SMS text. And this is why some of the SMS surprises or jokes are better when it is viewed in 4 lines text. Well, this is not a weakness for my SMSses. What important is the message is sent to the recipient and you can brighten up their day. What a wonderful world, again..


:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment